Best blackheads removal products in Pakistan. A complete guide of getting rid of blackheads easily at home.
- Blackhead removal guide
- What are blackheads and why they appear?
- Causes of blackheads
- How can you remove blackheads?
- Diy blackhead removal masks
- Best blackhead removal products in Pakistan
In this article, you will find about how to remove blackheads in just a short period of time. If you are dealing with the blackheads issue you are at the right place because it’s not an easy task to get rid of them simply because you need to do regularly take care of your skin with blackheads removal products in Pakistan and other countries.
If you want to permanently get rid of blackheads, first of all, you need to know the problem and then a solution to how to remove them.
Today we will first discuss what actually blackheads are and what causes them to appear?
Blackheads are tinny bumps that come onto your skin due to clogged hair follicles. The surface area of these bumps looks dark and black that is why these are called blackheads. These are a type of acne that usually targets the nose and other parts of the face but you can also see them on the other parts of the body as well.
What causes blackheads?
Blackheads form due to clogged hair follicles on your skin because each of the follicles covers one hair and a sebaceous gland that produces oil and these oil glands get dirt, dead skin cells and become bump. If the bump remains cover it is called whiteheads and when the bump opens it catches dust and appears back and called blackheads.
Blackheads are also a type of acne but non-inflammatory. These can become inflammatory when bacteria and the mixture of sebum and dead skin meet with them and they become painful pimples and if you don’t care about them right away they leave behind the nasty acne scars that make you look ugly. If your skin is prone to blackheads and pimples you need to do a proper skincare routine in order to fight with them.
Not only hair follicles and sebum contribute to clogging the pores there are other factors too that increase the chance of developing blackheads on the face.
People with oily skin are more apt to develop blackheads on the face because it becomes tough for the pores to expel the oils.
Twisted hair follicles with broken facing become clogged easily and your skin starts developing the blackhead on the same spot, again and again, such as you can see on the nose.
Lack of skincare routine and not proper cleansing and exfoliation of the skin leads to develop clogged pores that is why you start seeing pimples and blackheads.
Our inheritances might regulate the susceptibility of our pores to become blocked, whereas hormones can affect the oil production on the skin with the androgens being unsympathetic for the rapid oil production in the skin.
Hormonal disturbance also increase the chances of developing the pimples and blackheads
Stress and anxiety also lead to excessive oil production in the skin resulting in severe kind of acne.
Poor diet may also lead to the appearance of pimples and blackheads.
How can you remove blackheads?
You can get rid of blackheads with the continuous and gentle skincare routine but that severe kind of blackheads more upsetting plugs, may require extraction.
On the other hand, the elimination of whiteheads is very easy as compare to blackheads. Whiteheads are pores that become clogged with the same mixture of sebum and dead skin, but the clog happens deeper in the pore that is why you don’t see any kind of redness and inflammation.
You will find here home remedies to get rid of blackheads easily at home without any pain but in addition to these methods it is very much essential to prevent them from appearing and for this purpose, you need to do regular skincare with the good quality skincare products.
You can permanently remove blackheads if you take care of your skin regularly.
Here are some of the amazing home remedies that you can apply for getting rid of blackheads permanently.
1. You need to have a tablespoon of cornstarch and mix it in apple cider vinegar to make a thick paste. Now apply this thick paste on the area which is problematic and leave the paste for almost 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water and then rub the ice cube for few minutes in order to close the pores. For the best results use this two-three times a week.
2. Honey is on the other hand is an effective remedy to have the smooth and clean skin. You just need to apply raw honey on the face for 20 minutes and later on wash with lukewarm water. You can use this recipe almost on daily basis for having the problem free skin.
3. You need to have 2 tablespoon of egg white and a tea spoon of honey. Mix them well and apply on the face to get rid of blackheads. You can leave the mixture on the face until it get dry and wash it off with warm water. This recipe is amazing to remove blackheads and having a glowing skin.
4. You can also apply lemon juice with the cotton ball before going to bed on the blackhead area. Lemon juice is a natural astringent that remove dead skin cell and helps to remove the dirt. You can leave the lemon juice overnight on your face and also can wash it off after 15 minutes it’s totally up to you. But after washing the face apply a good quality moisturizer.
If you have dry skin you need to apply lemon juice with olive oil because lemon juice can make your skin dryer. This tips is not for the people with the sensitive skin.
5. You can also apply baking soda mixing with the water. Apply this solution on the face and gently rub in circular motion for few minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water. This method helps get rid of blackheads as well as prominent sebaceous filaments, and it also temporarily tightens the pores. Don’t use baking soda if you have sensitive skin.
6. You need to have the salicylic acid toner or cleaner. Apply it on the face with the help of cotton ball and let it stay there for almost 20 minutes.
7. You can also apply a clay masks like bentonite clay, and fuller earth clay masks. Clay masks help to remove all the impurities and makes you skin smooth and supple.
8. Tomato, on the other hand, is an amazing remedy to get rid of blackheads in few day. It has natural antibacterial properties that dry up blackheads. Its lycopene works deeply and helps to restore the damaged skin. Just mashed tomato and apply it over the blackheads before going to bed. Leave it overnight and then wash it with clean water in the morning.
9. You can also use the blackhead extractor on the big ones. You don’t need to dig into your skin with the extractor just place the ring over the blackheads, and apply the smallest amount of pressure in this way the plug will come out. Wipe it away with the cotton pad and apply petroleum jelly over the area. But before using the blackhead extractor you need to make the problematic area soft with the help of a mild cleanser. Just apply the cleanser on the face rub it gently and wash it with lukewarm water.
10. For blackhead extractions you can visit the Dermatologist because they knew well about how to treat them and with the extractions he/she use acid peel or microdermabrasion in order to thoroughly exfoliate the skin and let the blackheads to come out more easily.
DIY blackheads removal masks for stubborn and nasty blackheads on face and nose:
Blackheads prevention skincare routine:
If you want to get rid of blackheads permanently you need to follow the proper skin care routine. In this way you not only get the flawless skin but also see the complexion becoming improve.
You need to do proper care on daily basis otherwise blackheads may return and make you look ugly. A gentle skincare routine that comprises consistent exfoliation, cleansing, moisturization.
For preventing blackheads you need to follow these steps:
Cleansing is very much essential on every single night in order to remove all types of dirt and impurities on the skin. Because if you sleep without cleansing your skin all the impurities on the skin work to bring pimples, acne and blackheads.
Always use gently cleanser with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, low-pH level and without sulfate.
After the cleansing you need a chemical exfoliant like a mild peel or toner or serum. The salicylic acid oriented exfoliant is the best one for blackheads because it can penetrate layers of oil and exfoliate within the pore. You can also use the other products containing glycolic acid or lactic acid.
Keep in mind to use the chemical exfoliant, at least a few times a week and also be aware with the use of exfoliants because the make your skin more sensitive to sun exposure, so keep using good quality sunscreen.
Last but not least after finishing cleansing and exfoliating use a good quality moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated. When the skin is dry, dead skin cell build-up becomes more problematic, while the skin itself becomes conceded and more liable to clogging.
So to moisturize the skin is more important to keep it healthy.
For more stubborn blackheads, go with a retinoid cream or solution. Be aware that retinoid can make your skin more prone to harm from the sun, so always pair it with a good quality SPF.
Dos & don’ts for blackhead removal:
- Don’t squeeze your pimples or blackheads. If you want to get rid of blackhead gently massage the skin with the massage cream and after that use the extractor tool around the blackhead and put slow pressure to remove the plug. Otherwise squeezing the pimples or blackheads with the fingertips causes inflation and redness and makes your skin look uglier.
- Avoid forceful cleaning and rubbing of the skin
- Avoid very hot or very cold water when washing your face.
- Avoid the use of strong type of toners, exfoliants, astringents, soaps, and scrubs.
- Always use sunscreen to avoid sunburn or tanning
- Always use the pores cleaning skincare products
- Always remove all make-up before going to bed.
- Switch to the oil-free skincare products, including sunscreen.
- Keep your skincare tools and extractor clean and germ-free. Before using those on the skin make it sure to clean them and after use clean them as well.
So, readers, this is the blackheads removal guide, it has tried to outline all of the best ways to fro blackheads removal along with the best blackheads removal products for prevention.
We have selected the best blackheads removal products to help you keep your skin clear. You can easily purchase these blackhead removal products by doing online shopping.
- African Botanics Marula Mineral Cleansing Mask
- Goodal Washup Deep Clean Pore Glacial Clay Mask
- Differin Acne Treatment Gel
- Osmosis Beauty Purify – Enzyme Cleanser
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum
- Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub
- Lancer The Method: Nourish Blemish Control
- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Mask
- Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil
- CosRx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
- Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
- SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5 Refining Night Cream
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque
- Kate Somerville ‘EradiKate’ Mask Foam-Activated Acne Treatment
- Dr. Dennis Gross Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%
- Aveda outer peace Acne Relief Pads
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator
- Peter Thomas Roth AHA/ BHA Acne Clearing Gel
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
- By Terry Cellularose Cleansing Oil
- Fresh Umbrian Clay Pore Purifying Face Mask
- Eminence Organic Skin Care Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser
- Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm
1. African Botanics Marula Mineral Cleansing Mask
Do you have dry and sensitive skin then this African Botanics Marula Mineral Cleansing Mask is the best product for you? This mask is gentle on sensitive skin helps absorb impurities yet offers smooth skin thanks to its clarifying kaolin clay. It also contains antioxidant-rich oils from plants like marula and avocado, along with antioxidant-rich plant extracts to keep the skin hydrated and moisturized. It also contains lots of essential oils if you’re sensitive to fragrances, do be aware of that.
2. Goodal Washup Deep Clean Pore Glacial Clay Mask
Made with the super absorbent clays like kaolin and montmorillonite, butylene glycol and green tea extract. This is the cooling mask for having the clean pores and hydrated skin. This mask works for all skin types, but as it has ferments it possibly won’t work for those with fungal acne. It comes with a spatula that makes getting it out of the tub a more hygienic process.
3. Differin Acne Treatment Gel
This is a medicated gel that contains adapalene and retinoid to have flawless skin. Its ingredients help to bring skin rejuvenation by regulating the skin cells’ growth. It’s not an exfoliating formula but the adapalene in the gel helps to remove the blackheads by unclogging the clogged pores. A number of people around the world finding this product to help to prevent acne and blackheads. It not only treats them but also prevents further growth. The other advantage is that it contains retinoid which is the anti-aging property and is able to support longstanding collagen creation in the skin.
This is little bit harsh so start with the small quantity and apply it on the problematic area.
4. Osmosis Beauty Purify – Enzyme Cleanser
It’s a mild cleanser that you can use on a daily basis to remove all the impurities and oil from the skin. It is sulfate-free with a low pH, so it won’t dry out but remove all the sebum. It comprises fruit enzymes, which may increase skin exfoliation and softness, but more significantly, it is gentle and refreshing. Ideal for all skin types Osmosis Beauty Purify – Enzyme Cleanser is one of the best blackheads removal products for daily use.
5. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum
This stunning instant treatment is actually a chemical exfoliant that helps to remove all the dead skin cells by cleaning the clogged pores and also guarantees the blackheads removal in short period of time.
This product also contains salicylic acid and glycolic acid which are the striking ingredients to remove the excessive oil and sebum and to achieve the clear skin. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum is a unique formula also with hyaluronic acid and raspberry extract to make your skin nourished and problem free.
This is one of the best blackheads removal products that is suitable for the all skin types and ideal to have the desired results if you apply it regularly at night.
6. Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub
This skincare product by Clinique is a little bit harsh but it works in wonder in removing the blackheads and cleaning clogged pores. Made with the kaolin clay and silicate that absorb all the impurities on the skin makes the pores clean and helps to remove all the dead skin cells.
It works as a mild scrub in cleaning the skin by getting plugged up with dead skin cells and keratin. You can use this scrub a few times a week otherwise you can hurt your skin. Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub is an ideal product for the skincare regime for people with oily skin.
7. Lancer The Method: Nourish Blemish Control
Want to unclogged pore you just need to give a try to the Lancer The Method: Nourish Blemish Control because its an ideal formula to nourish the pores. Its ingredients are really amazing to gently unclog pores and prevent acne. Made with a low level of salicylic acid and tea tree oil this cream gently exfoliates and stop the formation of bacteria that causes acne and blackheads
8. Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores
This mild mud mask is also the best blackheads removal product. It is a perfect daily treatment for keeping blocked pores clean and clear. It is the perfect skincare product for clearing blackheads. It comprises both kaolin and bentonite clays, as well as charcoal, all these ingredients work like the vacuum cleaner to extract all the impurities from the skin.
9. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Mask
It’s a stunning mud mask for removing the blackheads easily. It’s a unique blend of kaolin clay and diatomaceous earth, which works like a vacuum to soak all the impurities and lets you have clearer skin instantly. This mask also contains salicylic acid to indorse skin regeneration and to exfoliate inside the pores. It must work for all skin types, but particularly for those with greasy skin.
This mask is also amazing in other way as to remove it very easy as compere to other clay masks.
10. Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil
The cleansing oil is also one of the best blackheads removal products. It’s an ideal choice to remove the blackheads easily because when you apply it on the face and massage it works in wonder by melting the blackheads to lose the roots and come out easily without any pain and inflammation which you see when you use an extractor or try to pop. With just a vigorous massage of the Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil, you can completely get rid of blackheads by easily cleansing them.
This oil is made with non-comedogenic mineral oil and hydrating glycerin. It has certain surfactants in it, so it will simply work with water.
11. CosRx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
You are fully aware of the performance and effectiveness of Korean skincare products. This CosRx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid Korean toner is one of the best blackheads removal products. It is an incredible product for the blackhead removal method. It is made with betaine salicylate, a mild form of salicylic acid, in addition to soothing willow bark extract and oil-regulating and antioxidant niacinamide. It the best choice for people with oily and pimply skin for daily cleaning the clogged pores.
12. Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
This is the dazzling face oil ideal for getting rid of acne, pimples, and blackheads easily. You can not only get rid of them but also the regular use of this product prevents further breakouts. Made with salicylic acid, neem and tea tree oil it helps to keep the pores clear, moisturizes the skin, decreases inflammation, and helps keep keratin soft so that it doesn’t get fixed in the pores. Now forget about the oily, pimply, and acne-oriented skin and start using the Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil to gently remove all the impurities of the skin.
13. SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5 Refining Night Cream
The best thing about this skincare product is that it contains the retinoid that are exceptional for the skin. The use of the retinoid helps to remove all the skin problems including blackheads and also adds a new life to the skin by increasing the growth of new skin cells. Furthermore, this product not only heals and dislodges present clogging but also improves skin texture in a way that averts future breakouts.
This is a night cream that contains the Retinol 0.5 with the combination of soothing complex bisabolol that works whole night on the skin and in the mooring you see the amazing skin without any inflation or irritation.
14. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque
If you are having excessively oily skin then this mask is ideal for you, though it has intense properties but it removes all the impurities existing on the oily skin. It includes both kaolin and bentonite to pour all of the greases from your clogged hair follicles.
Other ingriendts of this mask are the oat flour and aloe Vera that offer the soothing sensation and prevent irritation. It inclusion of MCT oil prevents excessive dryness from the mask.
15. Kate Somerville ‘EradiKate’ Mask Foam-Activated Acne Treatment
A unique combination of salicylic acid and clay this mask foam is ideal to regulate lackluster skin. It’s foaming works in wonder with the sulfur and becomes active against the bacteria present on the skin and also slough away the build-up of keratin. It actually revives the skin and stiffens the pores, to benefit prevent future blackheads. This product is suitable for all skin types and is one of the best blackheads removal products.
16. Dr. Dennis Gross Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask
It’s another sulfur-based skincare product that helps to remove the clogged material in the pores and resist bacteria in order to prevent the formation of further blackheads. Sulfur is keratolytic and anti-fungal, that is why it helps in clearing the clogged pores and also deals with fungal acne. other ingredients of these masks are the kaolin clay and soothing willow bark extract that soak up all the impurities and offer irritated-free skin. This product is a bit intense but is one of the best blackheads removal products. You can use this once a week. It is ideal for the combination or dry skin as well.
17. Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
It’s another one of the best blackheads removal products. Its astonishing skin toner for exfoliating and blackheads removal. It contains 2% salicylic acid at the perfect pH for breaking down blocking inside the pore. It would not irritate the dry skin as it also contains the green tea extract and hydrating butylene glycol for soothing effects. You can use this toner twice a day because it’s a mild toner and suitable for all skin types.
18. The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%
If you have extremely sensitive skin then this product is best for you. This product is free of salicylic acid or retinol and contains azelaic acid, which is another ingredient to get rid of blackheads easily. Just like the salicylic acid, this treatment is also keratolytic so it aids to remove and exfoliate dead skin mass. Though, the other advantage is that it is perfect for taking down inflammation and avoiding the extent of acne bacteria. Its use would not irritate or dry out the skin and works for any skin type. You can use this skin care product at night because of its thick consistency.
19. Aveda outer peace Acne Relief Pads
You can also use the pads soaked in salicylic acid. These pads are best for skin exfoliation and long terms blackheads removal. These pads also include betaine and tamanu oil that helped the over-dryness of the skin by gently removing the dirt into the clogged pores. These Aveda outer peace Acne Relief Pads are perfect for people with oily skin. They are prepared with Aveda’s pure-fume fragrance combination, which has an elegant aroma and trivial antibacterial properties to stop those blackheads from turning into acne.
20. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator
It’s a gentle exfoliant that does not irritate the skin and helps to prevent further blackheads and breakouts. You can use it once or twice a week in order to remove the hard resistance of blackheads by doing scrub. It also contains tea tree oil which is an anti-bacterial ingredient that keeps the pimples away from developing. Suitable for all skin types Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator is best for stubborn blackheads removal.
21. Peter Thomas Roth AHA/ BHA Acne Clearing Gel
It is another chemical-oriented exfoliant gel with a combination of % salicylic acid and 10% glycolic acid that works in wonder in removing the dead skin cells completely and offers smooth and fresh-looking skin. It also helps to get rid of stubborn blackheads easily and also lighten the acne scars.
It’s a honestly strong prescription that should be used sensibly but you can also suppose rapid results when you use it.
It also has several outstanding skin-brightening components such as licorice root extract and retinyl palmitate. This product is suitable for all skin types. After using this product keep your skin moisturized.
22. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
This is the best and ideal daily to use cleansers for blackheads avoidance. It preserves the skin at a vigorous pH level although eliminating oil formulation and avoiding clogging of pores. It includes just a touch of red clay to rivet impurities.
This product is free from all types of hard surfactants. It is best for those with oily and combination skin and can work only or as an additional cleanser.
23. By Terry Cellularose Cleansing Oil
This oil is amazing for the pore-decongesting massage. Enriched with the wonderful rose aroma this oil contains non-comedogenic mineral oil like jojoba and squalane to moisturize and nourish the skin. It has some surfactants in it that work better with water to come off easily. It is flawless for a double cleanse habit and is particularly useful in a pore-decongesting massage. This product is suitable for all skin types.
24. Fresh Umbrian Clay Pore-Purifying Face Mask
This is a new excellent clay mask for yawning cleaning the skin and eliminating blackheads. It is prepared with Umbrian clay, also recognized as fuller earth, which works strikingly to eradicate froths from the skin and tighten up the pores. Fuller’s earth is fairly strong, so other ingredients, like glycerin and butylene glycol, are also added to it to help deal its drying properties. It removes easily from the skin with the water when compared to other clay masks. It is one of the best blackheads removal products that comes in either a tube or a jar, it is better to prefer the tube over the jar for ensuring everything is hygienic.
25. Eminence Organic Skin Care Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser
This is a gentle cleanser, suitable for sensitive skin types. It contains mild salicylic acid, as well as antibacterial tea tree oil that works better in removing the makeup and impurities without drying the skin. So if you are already using the retinoid you can combine them with this cleanser for removing the blackheads and dirt. It is fabulous for daily use for all skin types.
26. Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm
It’s a good quality blackhead-removing facial massager and an oil cleanser. The Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm is the ideal choice for those who do not prefer to use the mineral oils in their daily routine. A touch of MCT oil and a variety of botanical oils this cleansing balm offers incredibly soft and supple skin by making the impurities melt so you can easily wipe them off.
It makes the skin soft and moisturized and is very easy to rinse off with water. It includes a touch of papaya extract to endorse a keratolytic effect. It will work for all skin types.
The Bottom Line:
So, readers, these are some of the best blackheads removal products in Pakistan and other countries that are very much effective in removing them easily without having inflammation or irritation. Removing hard type of blackhead once in a while is safe but don’t make your habit of removing them always by yourself. If you have recurring blackheads, make an appointment with a dermatologist who can help you to address them properly.
For more information and skincare tips stay in touch with daytimes.pk