How To Easily Get Fresh Currency Notes On Eid-ul-Fitr 2021 In Pakistan? If you are looking for how to get fresh notes from banks in 2021, you right here in this article below we have compiled the complete details of having the fresh currency notes in Pakistan from the bank on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr 2021.
A few years ago the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) had launched an SMS service for getting the new currency notes on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr.
This year again for getting the new currency notes on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr 2021 the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has announced the issuance of new currency notes will begin soon and the people will be able to get the fresh currency notes in Pakistan. The people can exchange the old currency notes with the fresh currency notes starting from May.
The SPB will issue a separate press release will be issued in the coming days regarding more details. The SBP in association with Pakistan Banks Association (PBA) had launched the SMS shortcode 8877 for issuing fresh currency notes on Eid-ul-Fitr.
How to Avail SBP SMS Service to get Fresh Currency Notes in Pakistan?
- Just send an SMS to 8877 with your CNIC number and with a branch ID number.
- Just type the CNIC number Space and Branch ID number and send it to 8877.
- SMS charges are just Rs.+2 tax.
The system will respond with sending transaction number and branch address.
- You can use each CNIC and mobile number once.
- SBP will not issue the transaction code if the same CNIC number sent from different mobile numbers.
- For more help and queries/complaints you can dial (021)- 111-008-877.
- In order to get fresh currency notes the subscriber has to present his/her original CNIC card at the time of receiving money.
- Each subscriber can exchange and get three packets of Rs10, two copies of Rs.20 and each package of Rs. 50 and Rs. 100.
You can get the fresh currency notes from the 1,535 commercial bank branches and SBP offices located in 132 cities.
The list of all SBP branch codes across Pakistan is here. You can also download the fresh notes bank codes 2021 pdf You can find the code of the nearest branch and can type the code into your SMS for getting new currency notes for Eid-ul-Fitr 2021 in Pakistan.
In a recent statement issued by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) not to issue the fresh currency notes on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr 2021 due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
The SBP had also not issued new currency notes last year when the country was under the first wave of Covid-19 infections.
So readers, these are the details of having the fresh currency note in Pakistan on Eid-ul-Fitr 2021. Hope this will be helpful to you please share your precious comments below: