HEC Bans MPhil and PhD Programs of 13 Universities. We earlier reported you that Higher Education Commission (HEC) has banned 450 Programs from 180 Private & Public Universities. The banned programs by the HEC include Masters, M. Phil, and PhD levels. The official website of Higher Education Commission (HEC) has listed the banned programs and the respective educational institutes
Now once again HEC has banned the M. Phil, and PhD programmes offered by the 13 renowned universities. HEC has also barred the universities to enroll students in their virtual learning programmes.
HEC has banned the virtual learning programmes of 13 renowned universities due to the noncompliance of universities with the HEC approved guidelines.
HEC has also found that these universities lack the adequate faculty for providing education to the students.
This decision of HEC will impact nearly 4,000 students. Additionally, the institutes has to shift the students of MS, MPhil, PhD programmes to other disciplines of the universities so that they don’t go through any loss
Here is the list of 13 renowned universities banned by the HEC.
- International Islamic University, Islamabad
- Virtual Campus, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad
- University of Peshawar, Peshawar
- Gomal University, Dera Ismail Khan
- Government College University, Faisalabad
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- The University of Faisalabad
- Islamia University, Bahawalpur
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
- Sukkur IBA
- Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur
- University of Sindh, Jamshoro
- University of Balochistan, Quetta
For further information visit the official HEC website.
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Gadgets, Latest Government Jobs, Cooking Recipes, Health and Beauty, Autos and Vehicles and Much.