Complete Details about the HEC Scholarships to Undergraduate Students of Balochistan and FATA
HEC to Provide Scholarships to Undergraduate Students of Balochistan and FATA. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has declared to provide the scholarships to the undergraduate students of Balochistan and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas FATA. HEC Scholarships Batch-III programme is providing the indigenous scholarships to undergraduate students in all disciplines.
The undergraduate students who want to study in HEC-affiliated public sector universities/ degree granting institutions or W-category private universities in the country can apply for the HEC Scholarships Batch-III programme by submitting their application along with a Local Certificate/ Domicile of Balochistan or FATA.
Who is eligible for HEC Scholarships Batch-III programme?
- Candidates must need to have local certificate or Domicile of Balochistan/ FATA.
- The eligible candidates need to have 60% marks FA/ FSc/ ICom/ ICS/ DAE and also completed the 12-year of education.
- Age limit is 22 year.
- The last day of submission of application is 19th August, 2018.
- Those students who are already having the other HEC/ government scholarships cannot apply for this scholarship programme.
- 60,000 per semester/year will be given to students.
- The incentive covers the tuition fee, hostel fee and other charges.
- 6,000 per month will be given to eligible students as living allowance with the increment of Rs.500 annually.
- 5,000 will be given as book allowance annually.
- Students will also get the Rs. 5,000 travel allowance a year.
- Students will also be given Rs. 10,000 Initial Settlement Allowance (Once during the entire study period).
How to Apply for HEC Scholarships Batch-III programme?
- Candidates can apply for the HEC Scholarships Batch-III programme by submitting the hard copy of the application.
- You can download the application form on HEC’s website.
- After filling the application form carefully the candidates need to submit it to the Sr. Project Manager, Human Resource Development Division, Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad.
- Must fill the application forms carefully as the incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- You need to sign the application duly.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC or Form-B (those who are under 18 years of age) and domicile/local certificate (Mandatory).
- Attested photocopy of father’s/guardian, CNIC and Local Certificate/ Domicile (Mandatory).
- One passport size photograph is required.
- Original deposit slip/ Bank Draft/ Pay Order/ ATM Transfer Slip of Rs.200/- (Non-refundable) as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance.
- HEC Fee can be deposited at Habib Bank Limited in Account number 17427900133401.
- HEC has the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship anytime whiteout notifying.
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit and District/Agency Quota Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test (conducted by HEC) score and academic credentials scores.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for the students of Bal0chistan and FATA is 50:50.
- Already enrolled students are encouraged to apply.
- Placements on reserved seats will be distributed 50:50 both for Balochistan and FATA on open merit. Those who are already enrolled in medical colleges and engineering programmes will not be considered against the reserved seats.
HEC Regional Centre Quetta
House No. 61-A, Chaman Housing Scheme, Airport Road, Quetta.
HEC Regional Centre Peshawar
Phase-V Hayatabad, Peshawar.
Bahram Jan, Sr. Project manager Human Resource Development (HRD), Division.
Telephone Number 051-111-119-432 Higher Education Commission. H-9, Islamabad
For further assistance, you can visit the HEC secretariat in Islamabad, HEC Regional Centers in Quetta and Peshawar.
For more information you can visit the official website of Higher Education Commission.
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Gadgets, Latest Government Jobs, Cooking Recipes, Health and Beauty, Autos and Vehicles and Much.