Complete Details about the HEC Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 for Masters and Ph.D Students in UK.
How to Apply For HEC Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 in UK?. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has declared the HEC Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 in UK. The Master and Ph.D. students can get the opportunity to study abroad with the HEC Commonwealth Scholarships 2019. This Commonwealth Scholarships is the fully funded program for the Pakistani students who want to study Masters and Ph.D level in any field.
The selected students can register themselves for the study programs in the in UK Universities in September/October 2019 session.
The candidates who will apply for the Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 by HEC do not need to have the IELTS, TOEFL or GRE certificates. Only the selected students by the committee need IELTS.
You can get the Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 under the following themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
Total Duration of Masters and Ph.D Programs:
- The total duration of Master’s program is one year.
- Three years are for the Ph.D. programs.
- The selected candidates will be given the charges of the tickets from home country to United Kingdom and also return expenses after the completion of the program.
- Students will also be provided with the clothes as per the requirements.
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or paper, where valid.
- Students will also be able to get the study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas.
The students will also be paid the stipend at the rate of £1,084 per month, or £1,330 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area.
Who is eligible to participate?
- The applicants must be the Pakistani citizen. The students from AJ&K national are also eligible to participate.
- Age limit for the Master’s Degree program must not be more than 30 years.
- For Ph.D level students need to approximately 35 years
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2019.
- By October 2019, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- NOT be registered for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., at a UK university before September/October 2019
- NOT have commenced and been currently registered for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., in your home country or elsewhere
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
How To Apply for HEC Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 in UK?
- The interested candidates can apply it by visiting the official website of Higher Education Commission http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa.
- Once you successfully register and fill your profile, you need to select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in the left-hand side panel of the online portal.
- After that you can apply online to Commonwealth Scholarship through Electronic Application System (EAS).
- You also need to deposit the Rs.500 in HBL and then need to attach the deposits slip while you apply online.
- All the applications for Masters/ Ph.D. without submitting both EAS Application form and online HEC form will not be acceptable in any case.
Print HEC online submitted an application form and attach Rs 500/- deposit slip, relevant academic documents viz. transcripts, statement of purpose, study/research plan, copies of CNIC along with HEC application form and proof of EAS application form submitted through CSC online system application system along with EAS Number. (One set of documents in Spiral Binding only).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be able to take the form of commonwealth scholarship program 2019 in UK.
Where to deposit the charges?
You can deposits the Rs.500 through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, and Islamabad.
You can make the online payment to HEC by using the HBL online facility which is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd.
Last Date of Submission Application Form:
The last date of the submission application form is 12th December 2018.
For more details you can click here.
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page , keep yourself updated on Linkedin for all the latest from Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Gadgets, Latest Government Jobs, Cooking Recipes, Health and Beauty, Autos and Vehicles and Much More.
Images Collected from Internet