All about getting the Telenor free Whatsapp offer with 2GB of data for the 30 days and that too absolutely free of cost.
Telenor has started offering the free Whatsapp offer to its customers. Now all the Telenor prepaid and Djuice customers can get the free Whatsapp with unlimited messaging, photo and video sharing under this offer.
So if you are run out of balance but at the same time wants to enjoy the company of your friends on Whatsapp you can get the chance to have the free unlimited messaging, photo and video sharing on Whatsapp with the free Whatsapp offer by Telenor which is accessible for the prepaid and Djuice customers.
How to subscribe Telenor free Whatsapp Offer?
Telenor prepaid and Djuice customers can get the free Whatsapp offer by dialing *247#
How much Telenor is charging for Whatsapp Offer?
Telenor is charging just Rs. 0.01
How much MBs you get under Whatsapp Offer by Telenor?
Telenor is offering 2GB of data for Whatsapp to prepaid and Djuice customers.
This offer is valid for 30 days after the subscription.
Terms and Conditions:
- If customers change their package, the WhatsApp bundle will expire and will have to subscribe again
- The customers who will activate the Whatsapp offer by Telenor will be charged only if they share their location from WhatsApp.
- All the other services like Whatsapp messages, calls, photo and video sharing is free of cost.
- If you have Zero balance as an internet session you can’t avail Free WhatsApp.
- Even if the customer has 1 Paisa in their account they can avail the Free WhatsApp Offer.
For more updates stay in touch with daytimes.pk
You can follow us on Twitter, add and like us to your circle on Facebook page, keep yourself updated on Linkedin and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email newsletter to get daily alerts from Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Gadgets, Latest Government Jobs, Cooking Recipes, Health and Beauty, Autos and Vehicles and Much More.