Complete details on how you can check your sim number by using the specific code of the telecom operator you are using in Pakistan.
The number of mobile users in Pakistan is increasing day by day and almost every person uses more than one SIMS. Sometimes it may happen with person that he/she forgets the number of his own SIMs. They have to do a lot of things to find it, but now there is no problem because you follow the easiest ways below.
Find out the number of SIMs of any network (Jazz+waird, Telenor, Zong, Ufone) with easy method and easy procedure without spending balance.
How to Check Telenor SIM Number?
- Just send empty sms to 7421 from your SIM in reply you will get the telenor sim number on your phone.
- Standard SMS rate apply
- Other code: *8888#
How to Check Jazz SIM Number?
- Just dial #99* and you will get the jazz sim number on your mobile phone without any charges.
How to Check Ufone SIM Numer?
- Just dial *780*3# and you will get the Ufone sim number on your mobile phone for free.
How to Check Warid SIM Number?
- Just write MYNO in an SMS and send it to 6060 or 321.
How to Check Zong SIM Number?
- Just dial *2# and you will get teh Zong sim number for free
- other codes are *8# and *5#
If these above mentioned codes for checking the SIM Number does not work and you are having the error in getting the number you can call the helpline number of the specific telecom operator you are using.
For more details visit daytimes.pk
You can follow us on Twitter, add and like us to your circle on Facebook page, keep yourself updated on Linkedin and Instagram for all the latest from Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Gadgets, Latest Government Jobs, Cooking Recipes, Health and Beauty, Autos and Vehicles and Much More.