How to Cook Yummy Chapli Kababs at Home
Chapli Kababs are a very delicious and mouthwatering snack. A number of people around the globe love to eat chapli kabab. Today we will tell you how to cook Yummy Chapli Kababs at Home.
- Chicken/beef/mutton mince ½ kg
- Gram flour/ barley flour 4 tablespoon
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Garam Masala Powder 1 tablespoon
- Black Pepper powder 1 tablespoon
- One chopped Onion
- Red Chilli Powder1 tablespoon
- Chopped Green Chilies 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Roasted Sesame Seeds 2 tablespoon
- White Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- One egg
- Oil for frying
In a bowl add mince and all the above mentioned ingredients. Mix them well. For complete cooking method see the video of Making Chapli Kababs at Home below on daytimes.