How to Cook Peshawari Chapli Kabab at Home. Chapli Kabab is a very delicious and mouthwatering snack. A number of people around the globe love to eat chapli kabab. Today we will tell you how to cook Peshawari Chapli Kabab at Home.
Ingredients for making Peshawari Chapli Kabab:
- Chicken/beef/mutton mince ½ kg
- Gram flour/ barley flour 4 tablespoon
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Garam Masala Powder 1 tablespoon
- Black Pepper powder 1 tablespoon
- One chopped Onion
- Red Chilli Powder1 tablespoon
- Chopped Green Chilies 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Roasted Sesame Seeds 2 tablespoon
- White Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- One egg
- Oil for frying
How to prepare Peshawari Chapli Kabab?
In a bowl add mince and all the above-mentioned ingredients. Mix them well. Hope you would enjoy making this Peshawari Chapli Kabab at home easily. Let us know by commenting below and keep in touch with the cooking corner.