If you are a Mobilink customer then it’s very easy to open the Jazz cash mobile account. The JazzCash mobile account contains a number of benefits for its customers as they can easily load balance when they run off it and that too without going to buy a mobile card or have an easy load.
With the Jazz cash mobile account, you can pay your utility bills, Online shopping payments, pay for bus/train tickets, purchase mobile loads, Government payments, Challan Payments, and transfer money.
Here is the complete process on how to Open Jazz Cash Mobile Account?
- To open the Jazz Cash Mobile Account you should have a Mobilink connection.
- Jazz Cash Mobile Account facility is for both Warid and Jazz Customers and it is also availabe for other network users.
- Download JazzCash mobile app from Google Play Store or Apple Store and register your account in few simple steps;
- Dila *786# to open Jazz mobile account if you are a Jazz/warid user.
- You also need a valid NADRA CNIC can sign up for a JazzCash Account.
- Read carefully the terms and conditions before subscribing.
- After opening the Jazz mobile account you can set the MPIN 4 digit password(in case you forgot your MPIN you can call the JazzCash Helpline customer care 4444)
- For transferring money customers can choose multiple options via their mobile.
- Only valid customers who have biometric system verification SIM can open accounts.
- You Can also open your JazzCash account by visiting your nearest JazzCash Agent shop.
JazzCash is offering three types of cards for cashless payments to its customers, the cards are as follows:
- JazzCash Virtual Card
- JazzCash Master Debit Card
- JazzCash PyaPak Debit Card
What is JazzCash Virtual Card?
JazzCash Virtual Card is a digital card powered by MasterCard. You can easily get a JazzCash Virtual Card once your JazzCash account is registered. You can use this JazzCash Virtual Card as you use other MasterCards for online shopping, bill payments, and much more. The transactions limit on this virtual card by JazzCash is Rs.50,000.
On the other hand, the charges or service fee for a virtual card by JazzCash is Rs.200.
Below are a few steps to follow to get the JazzCash Virtual Card.
- Log in to JazzCash mobile app.
- Go to Debit Cards option & select Virtual Card as your card type
- Provide the required details
- Wtihin few minutes you can get your new Virtual Card’s details including the 16 digit card number, expiration date, and the card verification code.
What is JazzCash Master Debit Card ?
JazzCash is providing personalized debit cards to its customers. Now you can also order the JazzCash Master Debit Card easily from your JazzCash Mobile App. You can get a bunch of perks with the Master Debit Card by JazzCash and even can get a 700 Buy 1 Get 1 offer with Vouch 365. This Master Debit Card is accepted at 67,000 Retail Merchants, 16,000 ATMs across the nation.
The JazzCash Master Debit Card fee is Rs.599 which will be deducted from your JazzCash Account at the time of card order placement. There is no annual fee for this card. On the other hand, the daily transaction and withdrawal amount limit are Rs.50,000. Moreover, this card will be delivered to your doorstep within 15 working days.
What is JazzCash PayPak Debit Card ?
You can also order the JazzCash PayPak Debit Card easily from your JazzCash Mobile App. You can get a bunch of perks with the PayPak Debit Card by JazzCash and even can get discount on over 12,000 merchants at Golotloo.pk.
The JazzCash PayPak Debit Card fee is Rs.899 and the annual charges are Rs.299 which will be deducted from your JazzCash Account at the time of card order placement. On the other hand, the daily transaction and withdrawal amount limit are Rs.50,000 but PakyPak cards do not support online transactions. This card will be delivered to your doorstep within 15 working days.
For more details about JazzCash Cards click here.
The JazzCash Helpline 4444, The retailer helpline is 1344.