There are a number of incidents of cars caught fire and the first thing that comes to mind is that oh sit! what I have to do now? There are a number of incidents revealed that cars and other vehicles catch fire and to avoid the hazard in this situation what you need to do has been mentioned below.
Today we will tell you how to save and what you should do if car catches fire?
- Most importantly if you drive safely and regularly take care of the car maintenance there are less chances of fire as cars catch fire due to fuel line malfunction of split fuel pipe.
- Please keep in mind if car catches fire never ever use water to extinguish it.
- Always keep a fire extinguisher in your vehicle.
- If you smell something burning and see smoke instantly stop the car to the side of the road.
- If your car catches fire shut off the engine to stop the fuel supply.
- In such type of situation don’t ever try to reach your destination first just pull over and get out of the vehicle.
- Your priority should to save your life first rather your vehicle.
- In worse case call the emergency help
So readers these are some tips that you can utilize if your car catches fire because nobody can predict the future what is going to happen next.
For more information related to autos and vehicles stay in touch with daytimes.